Soal Bahasa Inggris Kelas 7
hello the viewer di Hari Spesial (In The Specialdays) kali ini saya akan membuat soal bahasa inggris kelas 7 yang dapat langsung kamu kerjakan di buku tulis. selamat mengerjakan!!!
1. Dairy farming is _____ leading agricultural activity in the United States.
2. Although thunder and lightening are produced at the same time, light waves travel faster _____, so we see the lightening before we hear the thunder.
(A) than sound waves do
(B) than sound waves are
(C) do sound waves
(D) sound waves
3. Beef cattle _____ of all livestock for economic growth in certain geographic regions.
(A) the most are important
(B) are the most important
(C) the most important are
(D) that are the most important
4. The discovery of the halftone process in photography in 1881 made it _____ photographs in books and newspapers.
(A) the possible reproduction
(B) possible to reproduce
(C) the possibility of reproducing
(D) possibly reproduce
5. Flag Day is a legal holiday only in the state of Pennsylvania, _____ Betsy Ross sewed the first American flag.
6. _____ vastness of the Grand Canyon, it is difficult to capture it in a single photograph.
(A) While the
(C) For the
(D) Because of the
7. Speciation, _____, results when an animal population becomes isolated by some factor, usually geographic.
(A) form biological species
(B) biological species are formed
(C) which forming biological species
(D) the formation of biological species
8. In its pure state antimony has no important uses, but _____ with other substances, it is extremely useful metal.
(A) when combined physically or chemically
(B) combined when physically or chemically
(C) the physical and chemical combination
(D) it is combined physically and chemically
9. The dawn redwood appears _____ some 100 million years ago in northern forests around the world.
(A) was flourished
(B) having to flourished
(C) to have flourished
(D) have flourished
10. Beginning in the Middle Ages, composers of Western music used a system of notating their compositions _____ be performed by musicians.
(C) and when to
(D) so they could
11. Civil Rights are the freedoms and rights _____ as a member of a community, state, or nation.
(A) may have a person
(B) may have a person who
(C) a person may have
(D) and a person may have
12. Richard Wright enjoyed success and influence _____ among Black American writers of his era.
(A) were unparalleled
(B) are unparalleled
(D) the unparalleled
13. _____ of large mammals once dominated the North American Prairies: the American bison and the pronghorn antelope.
(A) There are two species
(B) With two species
(C) Two species are
(D) Two species
14. Franklin D. Roosevelt was _____ the great force of radio and the opportunity it provided for taking government policies directly to the people.
(A) as the first President he understood fully
(B) the first President that, to fully understand
(C) the first President fully understand
(D) the first President to understand fully
15. During the late fifteenth century, _____ of the native societies of America had professions in the fields of arts and crafts.
(A) only a few
(B) a few but
(C) few, but only
(D) a few only
Oke sekian dulu berbagi ilmu dengan kalian silahkan mengerjakan, semoga di permudah dan selalu mendapat kemudahan. terimakasih!